2010 volkswagen passat

We win a cookie, so that you will be better off using the site More details → spaciousness of the cabin, dynamics, fineness of the collection, vitrati paliva, keratinization quality of materials, service quality, gearbox happy with the car to the ears (no matter what), mileage (at the moment) 47tys.km. Let me tell you, there are no more pains. "(radio, whitefish, sills and spoiler, which I spoke about earlier)" installed and using. In addition, I installed: a radiator grill and R-Line taillights, put a 17-casting with self-sealing Continental rubber (who doesn’t know - it resembles a “tar layer” inside a tire). Installed in the cabin deflectors from the B7 (with silver edging), pedals and foot rest R-line. Rear lights reprogrammed to burn rings. In December 2010, I bought a "Passik" in the top configuration with navigation and other bells and whistles, one of the last from the dealer. I chose from many different brands and models, I looked at the Sonata, and crossovers from Hyundai and  2010 volkswagen passat Kia, I looked at Volvo, I almost bought a Mazda 6, I even became an active participant in the Mazda breeder club, but some problems of this car, and the quality of their color, strained a little, I decided to take a Golf for myself, but I got into the Passat and realized that driving this car was the most comfortable for me from all those tried. , when I had to poke around in the car for a couple of hours on the way, I didn’t feel much fatigue - the “fault” was the excellent handling, excellent interior ergonomics and, of course, the advantages of rich equipment, such as cruise control, navigation, a powerful high-torque engine and excellent clear the work of the DSG - a robotic box (by the way, I have it just from the very "breaking" series, at the 101st thousand km of run, the clutch unit was changed under warranty, because the 5-year warranty came up to ontsu and, just in case, decided to change it, so that it would be possible to wind another 200 thousand without problems). At that time, the M4 was not yet so polluted with paid sections, and in some places there were narrow single-lane sections of the track, where the sports mode of the box came to the rescue, when the car just fired, allowing you to overtake any passing car with minimal time. On my own Passe traveled all over Belarus, almost the entire Golden Ring passed, repeatedly dangled in the summer, and in the winter my Pass never let me down. In addition to scheduled maintenance, the car did not deliver any problems. With the birth of children, the number of trips over long distances, of course, decreased, but I had to go to children's institutions around the city more often. For a family of 4 people, the sedan is quite sufficient, the older one sits in front, the younger one sits in the back seat with his mother and everyone is comfortable. When driving around the city, comfort is provided by both the climate system and the same DSG - in traffic jams without it, the leg would have fallen off a long time ago. The main thing is to remember that this is not a classic automatic machine with a torque converter, but an essentially ordinary mechanic, so at the slightest stop you should not be lazy to switch to neutral - then even the "breaking" box leaves 3-5 times more than the rest. Despite the rather big dimensions, parking is very convenient - both excellent visibility and parking sensors help out here. But what would really make life easier for yourself - I installed a camera from Golf and now everything that happens behind, when reversing, is displayed on the RNS-510 screen. Over 7 years of operation, the interior remains in very good condition, on the body, of course, there are traces of pebbles, but not a hint of rust (thanks to galvanization), and the paintwork shines no worse than a new car - applying "liquid glass" twice a year. I heard about problems with winter starting, if the battery is planted - yes, you can’t start it in a strong frost, but with a charged battery (albeit not a new one), even this in winter at -30 with a half-kick it started up. In order for the car to serve faithfully and for a long time, you just need to treat it with a soul, and not like a piece of iron. Yes, friends, so I sold (Thank God!!!) my friend for 85 (!!!!!!) thousand mileage, one owner (me). Why did you sell it? Yes, because the oil consumption, my friends, has reached no less than 1 liter per 400 km. How are you? This is all "Euro-5" and the pathological craving of the Germans (and https://cars45.ug/listing/volkswagen/passat/2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Fashion Designer Jobs