Toyota Camry 2005 Silver

Review of the car owner Toyota Camry 2005 Good time of the day, lovers of the wonderful Drom site! Hello everyone! I want to write a review about my new acquisition, the third Toyota - Camry brand, once again I agree with the advertising syllables, Toyota - Control the dream and sign under every word ... Based on the prelude, it is clear that I am an ardent admirer of this brand, although there were tentative attempts to cheat on it, for which I was immediately punished, morally and financially. To make it clear what it is, and what my opinion is based on, I will list my automobile economy, which has developed over seventeen years of operation: and so, the first car - ZAZ 965 1978, thanks to him for the school of driving skills, needlework in repair and just patience, VAZ 2103 1988, VAZ 2106 1996, Toyota Corona 1993, the first foreign car (seven-year-old without run across the Russian Federation. at that time), Toyota Camry 1993, Toyota Karina ED 1995, Oka one year old ( appeared as the first second car in the family as a training car for the better half, in t Toyota Camry 2005 Silver he family.The car was sold a year later for the same money and a second or second car was purchased for his wife - Raf 4 1996 three-door, Toyota Camry 2000 served by faith and true in our family for four years, the Nissan X-Trail 2004 in the Axis configuration (if anyone does not know, factory tuning, outside and inside) stayed in our family for only half a year, did not satisfy me with its comfort, was sold. Harrier 2005 appeared (which th pleases us to this day), and finally Toyota Camry 2005, which replaced its compatriot in 2000. Moreover, all the cars served in the family for at least two years, so the acquaintance cannot be called superficial. I will not torment anyone with the history of selection and acquisition, I will say one thing, the choice was made clear, I was looking for a car with the youngest year possible in the 30th body, not black, Japanese assembly, left hand drive, necessarily three liter, well, traditionally in excellent technical condition. Now I argue for each point: - with a year, everything is clear here, everyone wants to drive a fresh car, if, moreover, he takes it for himself, and not for one day. - not black, of course black looks gorgeous, but a person involuntarily becomes a hostage of a car wash, or has a constantly untidy appearance, which becomes every time after leaving it. - The Japanese assembly, perhaps just a whim, I don't want to say anything bad about the American one, but somehow it happened, somewhere in the subconscious, that it was somehow not so clean, neat, respectable and conscientious, etc. etc. , and the interior of the cabin in the central panel with round adjusters was not impressive, although the handbrake would sometimes come in handy, here I think it is a winner over the "scissor" in the Japanese version, but this is again purely my subjective opinion. - three liters is just a desire to have a powerful car. In addition, even in the light of recent events with tax rates, the 1MZ-FE engine with a power of 186 hp. fits into the category from 150 to 200 hp. that is, just like a 2.4-liter engine, but it has all the advantages of a V-shaped six. Moreover, the consumption increases by only a liter, which suits me perfectly. -left wheel, I don't want to say anything bad about the right one, I still use the Harrier with great pleasure, but if a choice is possible, I think many would choose the left one. By the way, this is my first European in the last 10 years of operation of the Japanese car industry. The car was bought: Camry 2005, silver, leather interior, three liters, R-5 grade, with an odometer mileage of 86,000 km. Since the car was bought from hands, and not from an auction, as the wonderful offices of the city of Barnaul used to spoil us, when the car came with a guarantee of the quality and purity of the transaction, we had to replace all the fluids and the timing belt more for ourselves than out of necessity. To be sure of reliability and start your mileage report. Traditionally, 4th generation gas equipment was installed. Here I will digress, on almost all of my cars over the past 14 years, I have been installing HBO. I will not enter into discussions about the pros and cons, here these topics have been raised hundreds of times, I will not take offense at anyone, but such a car and gas, or take Witz if you cannot feed ... https://jiji.com.gh/tema-metropolitan/cars/toyota-camry-2005-silver-n3NunvZLXe1Wcl1imaKpDrSM.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services