Toyota Raum 2004 Blue

Review of the car owner Toyota Raum 2004 comparison of two hatchbacks Honda Civic 2001. and Toyota raum 2004. The review is intended for those who are thinking about purchasing a simple, convenient, economical, beautiful car and cannot make a choice. I present to your attention two hatchbacks, which I currently own. So what we have: Toyota Raum 2004, blue, 1NZ 1.5 liter engine, automatic transmission. Honda Civic 2001, red VTEC 1.5 liter engine, CVT transmission. By tradition, a little background. I will say right away I had a lot of cars and they were different, I liked everything in their own way, communication with each brought its own emotions. Emotions are especially strong after the purchase, when you change to a new car, I really like these feelings. But perhaps the lyrics will be enough, let's move on to the body, or rather to two bodies with different characters. Raum was bought first. On the previous car (Toyota Estima) I hit the diesel engine and I had to go to Irkutsk for a contract one. At that time, there was already an understa Toyota Raum 2004 Blue nding that the family should have two cars, and besides, the engine should be driven on something for a thousand km. Since there is already a large diesel minivan, the choice of the second one was obvious - reliable, nimble, gasoline, not asking for much. Climbed on the core, for the money and the condition that the nodo carry the diesel, two options - Spasio 1-2 years or Raum fresher. Already at Fortune, after looking at Spaska and imagining how I cram a diesel engine into it, I definitely decided to take Raum. A more recent year and reputation also contributed to this choice. The fact is that once I already had such a model, only in an old body, and then he established himself as a reliable workaholic. In the new body there is a workmate who is not overjoyed at him. The choice is made, the car is bought, the condition is excellent. My heart, though, ached when they somehow shoved the 3ct engine into the trunk on the folded rear seats. Raumik looked at the sky with his eyes, they put on new rubber on top and with such a load, plus me and the navigator - father-in-law, set off on the way home. The machine passed this test with flying colors and in a day we were at home. The extreme exploitation did not end there. Since the garage was occupied by a motionless estimate, the blue had to spend the night outside, in freezing temperatures down to -38. Every morning the car started up without problems (I did not put it on warming up). Further - more, I changed jobs, now regular trips have begun in Ust - Kutsky and Kazachinsko - Lensky districts, who knows, he will understand. However, Raum did not disappoint even once. The long-awaited spring has come, the renovated Estima with the help of Droma has been successfully sold. At that time, she was no longer needed, tk. life has changed a lot and it was not used, it stood stupidly in the garage. The search began for the long-promised car for his wife. Soon a suitable car was found (again using the site), the choice fell on the Civic Ferio 4vd sedan. For a novice girl driver, a good option. I took time off and went after the car, but at the last moment the owners changed their minds to sell it and I broke off harshly. A feverish search among the options in Ust-Kut did not give positive results, the choice was not great and only rubbish was offered. One day was lost, I don't have time to get to Irkutsk, I decided to drive to Bratsk. I get on the train in the evening, early in the morning in Bratsk, I start digging the core. As soon as the market opens, I go there, and there the picture is also not very pleasing: in this price category the choice is not great and again all are broken. Calling on options from the drome. One, the second, everything is not right, hopelessness ... Finally, she drives up, bright, beautiful, looked - everything suits her, her condition is good. The variator was alarming, kind people at one time said all sorts of nonsense that they do not go, are not repaired, etc. But there was no choice and I waved my hand, everything happens for the first time, let's try varik. I went home, 300 km, more than half of them on a dirt road, at the same time getting to know the car, testing, new sensations. Until I got there, I got used to the car, I even liked it. At that time, his wife had already mastered Rauma, the Civic seemed to her not so convenient in terms of landing and visibility. In Rauma, of course, you sit higher and it https://jiji.co.tz/ilala/cars/toyota-raum-2004-blue-icimefgSY4wTFPFSyOeb5jCP.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services