Temprature Ring

A ring that indicates body temperature. What do you think works? Price: $ 1.59 - 2.29 Go to the store I once came across such a trinket on Ali. It would seem like a miracle of miracles. You put a ring on your finger and you constantly know your temperature. Quite a relevant feature for the present time. But looking at the page with the lot, you begin to understand that not everything is so fabulous. The ring does not show tenths of a degree. No fractions, only whole numbers. Well, okay, we can notice an increase up to 37-38 ° С, and this is, in principle, enough. The price is cheap, I ordered it, the package arrived. Let's see what the next Chinese miracle is. Actually, I originally ordered this ring for my wife. She is the one who loves to be ill, to measure her temperature and all that. I get sick extremely rarely, I practically do not visit hospitals, and even the coronavirus does not take me, and with the most close, in every sense of the word, contact with an infected person. And I don’t remember how it was there, we chose the size of the ring, but it’s big for my wife, for all fingers. Although th Temprature Ring e site has a completely true size chart But, somehow it happened. Let's go back to the ring. I ordered a blue one, size 10. The ring fits perfectly to the table on the seller's page. Tolley the table was not the same at the time of ordering, I tupanul tupanul with the size, but I remember that we kind of measured to my wife either the diameter of a finger, or the circumference. Something like this… Ring thickness 2 mm, width 8 mm. The ring is blue with a black stripe in the middle. There is a ° С sign on this strip, and it is on this strip that the temperature is shown. The ring has the following temperature scale: 27, 29, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39. The numbers also differ in color. It turned out to be big for my wife, but it fit on my ring finger. On the left hand it is normal, on the right hand it is very tight. It's more comfortable to wear it on the left. The ring is not to say that it would be made with high quality. There are some minor flaws and "artifacts". In general, no one will wear it in ordinary life. Only if necessary. Let's see if this is necessary. I sat for ten minutes at the computer and looked at the ring It was 33-34 ° C on the ring. After some more time, 35 ° С lit up I couldn't squeeze much out of the ring. I carried it on my finger for half a day somewhere. And what is interesting, sometimes the temperature readings from it disappeared altogether. Maybe due to the fact that I climbed into the refrigerator. Because the seller's page indicates that the ring will work correctly at room temperature. Not having achieved the best results, I decided to shove the ring under my armpit, like a classic thermometer And then I was already worried and decided to double-check with an ordinary mercury thermometer But everything was in order, the temperature was even slightly below normal. For some time I was doing some of my own business at the computer, and the ring lay on the rug near the keyboard. And at one of the moments, drawing attention to it, I noticed that it shows a temperature of 27 ° C https://jiji.co.tz/ilala/jewellery-and-watches/temprature-ring-CitIKduLfgmhSYVcCovmR8FL.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services