W98 Smart Watch

This is w98 plus smart watch. If you just see my uh .. What pop on my social media, if you don't follow me, make sure you follow me, you know you actually got kind of cheated with this or I was cheated in mind ... I was getting something, but I am not the reason to be. Is this a w98 plus smart watch? The reason why I bought it is because it actually stated that it is actually always on display and it is a series. Six clones, as you can see from the picture here, it has a micro towel power button on this crown. Well it. Nothing like this. We're going to hit people anyway, but as always, make sure you subscribe and also hit the notification bell. So when I upload any video you will actually be notified. I always pull sneak peeks on my social media, so make sure you follow me there anyway. You would know this video is about if you did it. This w98 plus smart watch is now passionate about sports. A smart health watch it should look like this, but it won't be you, find out later in the video you have uh .. Eh, I actually opened this and tested it, and that's nothing he actually said. He  W98 Smart Watch says you get more than about five or six looking faces um um, but you don't, you only get about four or five that you see. So you get notifications from phone music, heart rate, whatsapp, cycling, uh, temperature and immune have no idea what that means because you're racing to get something else, so it comes in several different colors. Now that I actually bought this from aliexpress, I got it for just under £ 17. I know it's really cheap, but it would be nice if you have it always on display uh, but you get what you pay for anyway, so I don't know. If I was tricked or tricked, let me know in the comments section below anyway: if they actually advertise something, I would actually expect it to be, but I am not. Let me know what your thoughts are in the comment section below let us get straight into it anyway. This is what the watch looks like, so you get a black watch band. It actually looks like a use check that out. Does this mean that the watch is being used or not? Look at this kind of looks to use that one, and I'm not going to use a watch, but I just checked the watch myself. I didn't even use the Clock button. This is the charger you get. You get a two pin old style charger that you put the watch on top and it charges from there and you also get some guides now. I want you to show you one thing in the manual, so he comes with english and chinese uh .. you can download the app using qr code. The app is wear fit 2.0, but that's what I wanted to actually show you. So hopefully it scales, and if you're not reading the uh number 19, it actually says settings, including Bluetooth, long line mode that's always on display, don't disturb the device. Display information and power, dimute and vibrate sos. So in the settings, make sure you actually remember that the style of the settings actually stays in the guides, because when we get into the settings of this part uh, watch you gon na see what settings we get. So here we have it. It should look like a series: six or even a series, five clones, and it doesn't even get you on and off the right button. There you just get a micro towel and a crown and the crown doesn't even really work. Well, I know for just under £ 17. It's really cheap, but don't worry buying this. So it comes with 1.5 uh .. A four-inch display is a tft square screen. A battery that they say is a lithium polymer battery. Capacity 200 ma. It takes about three hours to fully charge this zinc alloy shell, you get a silicon black strap with it, and it works anything from 4.4 up android and anything over iOS 8 as well, and it has several different languages. So this is information about this watch and looking at the back, as you can see the gauges, they don't actually work you gon na find out later in the video. You have two pins here for your charger and that's about it. So the scroll is not working, there is no power button and the screen is really small, as you will get a large bezel at the bottom, as you will see when I turn it on. So you get a vibrate mode, do not know why you get a star throne, and also very cheap, as you can see how to check which out. What I found with this watch uh .. You come to your notifications, your messages to scroll through it. You get your shortcuts, but when you go to settings it doesn't actually allow you to get into settings until you plug it into your phone and have no idea. Why, but remember https://jiji.com.et/bole/smart-watches/w98-smart-watch-bpqPWv8Nlw0ECFzs0hioJry6.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services