Shoes in Ethiopia

Italian online store shoes and accessories Good day! Thank you ITAITA for the people you had to communicate with when buying shoes in your store. I liked the plush boots and the discount is good. Keep working for people! Good luck to you! Decent shoe. As a rule, creases due to high rise quickly form in places of folds of the skin, this did not happen here. The skin is of high quality. The sandals are comfortable and soft, but the quality is poor. In the first season, the socks did not have time to reach the end of summer, the instep support on one sandal broke. Did not fall, did not stumble. Repaired under warranty. The second season has just begun, the plastic decoration on one sandal has broken. It just broke, I didn't even notice when. It is no longer possible to fix it, I sealed it with thin tape, but it is clear that it is not the same look at all. For some reason, it is impossible to reduce the number of stars in the rating, I would give no more than three. Thanks for your feedback. We are grateful for your feedback and we are sorry that you are upset about the quality of the purchas Shoes in Ethiopia ed shoes. This model is really very comfortable to wear. Previously, we have not received complaints from customers for this particular model. We regret the situation that has arisen and hope that it will not affect our further cooperation, and you will also remain among the customers of our stores. As compensation, when buying a new collection, you can get an individual additional discount to your card. To do this, you must leave your contacts for communication by mail fmv@itaita.ru They turned out to be uncomfortable for me. Slippery insole, hard, will rub for sure. Very comfortable, decent quality, not heavy, give good shock absorption when walking. Fits perfectly on my narrow feet. They sit tightly and do not fly off, do not rub anywhere, soft, "like a cloud." I tried on several different models, I immediately realized that I would take exactly these. Legs don't stain too much. I missed and gave the wrong grade that I wanted. I give them 5 stars. I wear things with pleasure! I bought three more cool positions from you! Super friendly staff! Your shop is working perfectly, the application was quickly answered, the courier arrived on time and was extremely careful and attentive. I haven't had time to wear my shoes yet. I wanted to take a questionnaire about the reason for leaving your site, I clicked the checkmark where it says I did not like the assortment (I did not like anything at all, grandmother's shoes). Everything hangs and hangs for 10 minutes Thank you for your feedback. The site is undergoing technical work, which slows down the download speed. Our programmers are just dealing with this issue. The sneakers are beautiful, they look presentable. Comfortable to wear - the sole is moderately stiff, comfortable to walk The shoes are very good, high quality These are, of course, shoes, although the soles are like sneakers. Very high quality leather, breathable membrane, anatomical shape, "feather weight" - all this makes these shoes indispensable in everyday city life and on vacation. At the same time, the aesthetic component is important: they fit perfectly into any bow. A good purchase for my very demanding feet. https://jiji.com.et/shoes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services