Acura TL 2002 Type S Gray

Good day to all! Finally I found time to write a review about my dream come true - Acura TL 3,2 Type-S. Prior to that, seven years rode a Honda Inspire UA1 2.0 160hp. 95th year My Acura's grandfather)). I must say at that time I fell in love with Honda. But it's time to change the car. the age of the grandfather-inspector was already not much, not a little, 16 years, and the mileage of 340,000 km ... The question arose: What to change that !? I climbed many sites, considered many options ... But in my heart I still didn't want anything else after Inspa! I really fell for him! Therefore, I decided that the next car would also be Inspaer, but years younger and immediately wanted in this UA5 body. Yes, and our government "zadolbalo", all strangles and strangles the right wheel. Therefore, it was decided to look for a left-handed analogue of Inspayer. The problem was that in our Chelyabinsk there were not such cars, but they did not even know about them. And then I came across one beauty 2002 in Yekaterinburg. such a beautiful poisonous blue color, also Type-S, whic Acura TL 2002 Type S Gray h means 263 hp. on PTSke ... Everything was boiling in me, I wanted to pack my bags and go to eburg ... MMMdddaa, but there are more than 250 horses, having estimated the tax for these 263 evil ponies - my hands dropped ... Continuing the search, I suddenly stumbled upon Drome on an advertisement for the sale in Novosibirsk of this very beauty and also Type-S, and even in the TCP only 228hp was indicated. which means the tax is already much lower than -17000r. Phone in my mouth - I call the owner with shouts - I take it !!! Literally in a couple of two days, train tickets on hand and I'm going to Novosib ... At the station I am met by the seller on my beauty !!! Lyba never left my lips ...! Even though the front bumper needed repairs - painting, the front bumper - to be replaced (scratched by the windshield wipers), and the left front fender was clearly painted, I said - let's go to make out! Those. choice, as you know, I didn’t have much. Either this car, or only this car ...)) After half a day spent in the traffic police, I finally became the proud owner of an Acura TL. Of course, I saw the pictures posted by the seller in the ad, but after sitting behind the wheel and “feeling” everything with my own hands, I was even more delighted !!! White mother-of-pearl machine, light interior, beige leather, wood-like inserts, looks very rich and just beautiful! In electronics, we can safely say - full stuffing! )) Cruise, ABS, VSA (exchange rate stability system), antibuks (switchable), immobilizer, dual-mode seat heating (at low heat it always heats up, on a strong one only with a rider), heated mirrors, auto-dimming mirrors, when driving in reverse, the right mirror turns down, a two-mode electric sunroof, of course, the climate, memory of seats and mirrors, for two drivers (each driver has his own key fob, for which the position of the seat and mirrors is set), auto power off (occurs after 10 seconds after leaving the car), music control and cruise on the steering wheel, two cigarette lighter sockets, electric seat and height adjustment, and much more ... The standard Bose 4.1 music, with a 6 CD changer and a tuner with "American" frequencies, plays very well! But fans of bass in excess, the subwoofer will need to be changed to a more powerful one. In general, can anyone in the know: the LF amplifier unit and the equalizer unit are factory-installed in the car, are there any adjustments on them? To reduce the midrange and add bass !? ;-) In general, it's time to go (drive the car) home to Chelyabinsk! I turn the key - it starts from the floor with a poke, but the engine is not audible at all, only the tachometer needle is visible to life. Turn on the D5 and let's go ... That's when I realized what kind of plane I bought myself !!!!! Like it or not, but the regular 17-inch slippers of the 215th size breaks into the axle boxes that from a place, what is overtaking, if you overdo it with a pedal !!! I flew to Chelyabinsk 140 km / h, 160 in places ... I must admit - the machine is simply created for long trips, you never get tired, you feel comfortable, since there is also an adjustment of the lumbar support in the driver's seat ... places, just hold on to the wheel! In some places I even forgot to turn on the left turn signal)) The speed picks up instantly! The handling is excellent - the steering wheel is quite sharp! Slightly lean to the left and go around the tru https://jiji.com.gh/nungua/cars/acura-tl-2002-type-s-gray-6E3VkMzSs9g6ftS09ay49F0K.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services