2012 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TX

 Review of the car owner Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2012
Now I have joined the army of Prado fans! I decided not to write a review right away, but to drive for 2 months in order to evaluate the car objectively, without emotions and to make the review sufficiently informative.
First, on the purchase itself: in Tomsk at the end of February, I did not find any worthwhile offers in stock. In the 90s, like most, he drove to Vladivostok for cars. Therefore, I began to "scan" the Primorye market for availability. I didn’t want to buy in the salon at a price of 2,100 rubles or more, it’s not interesting to order 1950 rubles for my money either. The forums are actively discussing the topic of ordering a car from the Emirates. Asked the price and realized that this option suits me. Probably I asked 15 companies, half of them dropped out right away. You know, I'm used to getting good service and specific answers to questions if I pay that kind of money. For 3 weeks I have been "negotiating", reading reviews, looking for the pitfalls that await me. I decided on the company, transferred the money for the car, and after 45 days I was already on my way to Vladivostok. I will not deny that many of my acquaintances considered my act to be thoughtless and sincerely did not understand how it was possible to transfer so much money over the hill.
As for the car: I bought a 2.7-liter engine, white "mother of pearl" (by the way, it is surprising that the Arabs do not take a surcharge depending on the choice of color). A choice of equipment with leather, navigation, 9 speakers, 6 airbags, or velor, cd / mp3, 6 speakers, 2 airbags were offered. Now I sincerely wish I didn't take the luxury version. I decided to separately put on the car skin-mug, TV and so on.
For the price: I transferred 1,130 rubles to the Arabs with delivery to Vladik. Then I also paid extra for options:
leather interior with heated seats 40,000 rubles (contrary to the opinion on the forums, the material is of good quality, it is now June, but the legs do not stick in shorts, it is comfortable to sit),
wooden inserts in the cabin 6,000 rubles,
TV instead of a player 9000 rubles (my second mistake: the seller recommended setting more expensive, but I chose the cheapest one, I will change it soon, the quality does not suit me at all. The seller warned me, but I didn’t think it would be SO MANY lousy),
TVs in headrests for children 9500 rubles.
Receiving: in the port of Vladik, the situation has not changed much over the past 20 years, idiocy is also present in full. I didn’t have time to sign the docum 2012 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TX ents and had to spend the night, in general, it took 2 days to unload. In the port, I spent 37,000 rubles, registration of the TCP, minor expenses and state duties cost another 549,000 rubles. Inflating wheels, dry cleaning and washing immediately, another 1000 rubles.
Total: the car cost me in Tomsk with expenses to Vladivostok: 1,780 rubles. I think the car is worth the money. And it makes no sense to take through intermediaries (pay them 60,000 rubles) so that they do the same.
In the 20s of April, I already got into the steering wheel.
Engine: The 2TR-FE 2.7 engine is quite decent and dynamic. I'm not one of those who buys a car with an engine and 5.5 liters and can only "test" in the side streets at 3 am. The Japanese are not stupid and have chosen the optimal ratio of power / dynamics / fuel consumption. Compared to the previous RX 300, the Prado is not inferior. The fuel consumption is 13 liters in the city, which is quite acceptable for me, if you press the sneakers, the consumption increases, but I always drive slowly.
Salon: Before that, I had an RX300, yes with buttons, etc., but I do not feel somehow defective in the Prado salon, it is in no way inferior to the same RX. Of course the dvd in the front panel is a weak point, but I think I will soon replace it with kenwood or alpine. Very nice skin, comfortable to sit on. Heating warms well (Tomsk residents will understand me). Climate control for rear passengers is also a nice little thing. Socket, headlight washers, refrigerator all form the basis of comfort, especially over long distances.
Interior: I personally like this body much more than the 120th (probably for this reason I bought the Rx 300 at the time, not the 120th). there are not enough rallings and visors, but all this will be bought in the near future. Although this is not the first prado in Tomsk, on the road, drivers constantly look and appreciate the c

https://jiji.co.rw/gasabo/cars/2012-toyota-land-cruiser-prado-tx-wgo9pXvPXaJctCY1051Wl4J9.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services