2009 Nissan X-Trail

 Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details →
kerovanity, quality of the building, space in the salon, dynamika, vitrati paliva
quality of materials, noise insulation, gearbox
SUV, good suspension, durable, oil does not have to be changed every month
Hello! I remember the time when I had the X-trail, for me it was and will remain the best car, both in cross-country ability and in speed. Everything in it suited me, and the machine, and the power, and the consumption of gasoline, and how many horses it has. She picks up speed very quickly, literally in 6 seconds I am already flying. On the winter track it behaves well, even very well. On a summer track, with a sharp turn, almost no tilt of the car, or something like that, is felt. The maximum acceleration of the car was up to 195 km. You can safely drive off-road, without being afraid of deep lakes or rivers, and if you remove the pipe, you can even drive under water) This car should be bought as the first SUV.
Good handling, high reliability
Now I have such a car Nissan X-Trail 2.0 (CVT). Perfectly suits our operating conditions, inexpensive to maintain. Large roomy interior, although the distance between the first and second row of seats could have done more. I really like this brutal square shape, which distinguishes it from other cars in the same class. They were looking forward to a new body, but not at all impressed. We can say that the car has lost its appeal. I recommend to everyone!
Yellowness appeared on the tailgate under the decorative strip, when driving through the snowdrifts, I turned the washer reservoir on the right, did not burst, straightened it, and also ran into an ice heap, I deformed the front plastic bumper, I also straightened it with my hands, I often change the fog lights once a year and cut off the headlight washers , high consumption of anti-freeze.
My trick is the best, 5 years in operation, I travel a little, work, dacha, only 75 thousand, except for consumables and pads, I did not change anything, at this rate it will still be enough for 5-7 years, everything suits, especially I took it for 1198, leather, diesel, automatic machine, now 1500, the neighbor begs for 900 to give, but what will you reimbu 2009 Nissan X-Trail rse for them. ?? I will go and rejoice, repair at the dealer, those replacement of the set-x-TO. refused after the warranty, they fight shamelessly, have their own master. I wish everyone Good luck! Take Trick, you will not regret it!
Good day ! I'll make a reservation right away that I owned the car for only 5 months. I bought in 2010 a one-year-old copy of 2009, still dorestyling, complete with a variator, but relatively initial - no cameras, parking sensors, leather, etc., only a basic gentlemen's set. After 5 months I sold it, for a trivial reason, I realized that the car is not mine at all, and it is better to change it faster, thus getting negative. At the same time, I try to write my review as impartially as possible. The car was bought for Moscow and a city 300 km from Moscow with standard Russian roads (= with a standard Russian lack of roads). What were the requirements: - automatic or variator - four-wheel drive and ground clearance from 190mm - mid-size crossover (that is, the approximate length is 4.6-4.7 meters) - a lot of kids, such as Tiguan, Sportage and the like, have disappeared at this parameter - no problems with the quality of components and assemblies of the car - a new or used car up to 2 years with a mileage of up to 40 thousand km, cost - from 800 thousand to 1.2 million As a result: I chose between Nissan X-trail, Mitsubishi Outlander, Honda Cr-V , Kia Sorento, Hyundai Santa Fe, Renault Koleos. The Koreans dropped out due to nuances with quality (I talked to the owners - there are nuances with engines and gearboxes in Santa Fe, and Sorento is a platform car), Koleos disappeared due to problems with subsequent liquidity, Mitsubishi - at that time already morally obsolete ( besides, I drove for 2 years on an almost identical 4007 before), Cr-V - because of the "minivan-like". ... I will try to briefly describe
pros and cons of Nissan X-trail: 1) Appearance: closer to jeeps, all the same, not licked and with its own corporate style, as far as a mass inexpensive product can have it. I put 4-. 2) Ergonomics - initially perceived as good. But then there are nuances - a high seating position and an unsuccessful seat profile cause fatigue when driving from 2 hours. The machine does not highligh

https://jiji.co.rw/gasabo/cars/2009-nissan-x-trail-3tAMhQI7XwjsivHJM4GY3Smf.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services