2004 Volkswagen Passat

 Review of the car owner Volkswagen Passat 2004
Good afternoon to everyone reading. I decided to share my experience of owning my first car. I must say right away, in years and runs I can be confused, I write everything from memory)
The choice fell between the Audi A6 and the Passat B5, but the Audi cost more, the choice itself remained for the Passat. Why the Germans, because it seems to me that the Japanese have no soul, a car and a car, well, it goes and goes.
At the time of purchase, the mileage was 98000 Km and I assume that it was also twisted, but the condition and appearance was good.
The equipment is one of the simplest on the handle, rag, etc., German assembly with a set of winter roads for Russia =) Year 2009. 2004 Volkswagen Passat 
I did not regret driving the car in the village and through mud and large snowdrifts and on country roads, in general, I was engaged in it for what it was intended for. The handling is excellent, the car is heavy and there are no problems on the track in winter, with good tires it clings to the spot. Acceleration to 160 from any speed is confident, after 160 it's hard. The number of passengers is felt.
I must say right away that several times a year I go to Kazan and the Nizhny Novgorod region to the Sergachsky district, during which the car never failed.
The oil was changed every 10,000 km (according to the regulations) and with it all the accompanying
I replaced the timing kit for 105,000, all belts, tensioners, rollers, a pump, candles, front pads for that money cost about 24,000 rubles. still needed to replace the lower arms, but I decided to postpone.
for 120,000 I decided to replace all the levers and forget for a long time,
A set of levers about 18,000 (limferders) work about 7,000 rubles.
Replacing the left outer CV joint 2500 r (cost of spare parts)
2011 only changed consumables.
One of the jambs of this year's trade winds is at the moment of closing the front passenger and driver's doors with the rear doors open, the door can hit the rear door mold (see photo), after which it bends, and eventually breaks off.
2012 road accident (unfortunately no pictures have survived) one moron decided to make a police turn in the yard. As a result, the left front fender for replacement, a dent in the door, the left rear-view mirror, the left headlight are broken. There is a long history with the insurance company, as a result, they paid me 180,000 tons of fines and costs. yes yes, that's what happens if you use the laws of the Russian Federation correctly * paid in 2014, after almost two years =))))) The repair cost 50,000 rubles.

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/cars/2004-volkswagen-passat-ikGSvL2lFLAvth2aa6imjRyG.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser

Office Doors

Office Electrical Services